HorseFlex Green Lipped Mussel
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
HorseFlex Green Lipped Mussel is 100% natural and highly effective as a preventative and treatment for arthritis, joint injuries and overall well-being.
Research: In animal studies and human studies of recent years, the New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) has been shown to have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect in inflammatory diseases such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and asthma. Chronic inflammation also plays a role in degenerative (aging) diseases such as type 2 diabetes, cognitive decline, dementia, osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease. This nutrient is a safe and natural alternative to NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Green-lipped mussel powder works just as well as NSAIDs, but unlike these commonly used painkillers, it has no negative side-effects, even in very high doses. Moreover, it has a much stronger anti-inflammatory effect than (fatty acid) supplements with fish, evening primrose or borage oil.
Green Lipped Mussel contains a source of:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Have an anti-inflammatory effect
- Furan fatty acids: An anti-inflammatory component
- Glycosaminoglycans: The Green-lipped mussel is naturally a source of glycosaminoglycans, such as Glucosamine and Chondroitin-4 and -6 sulphate.
HorseFlex Green Lipped Mussel is used particular for:
- Supports connective tissue, tendons and cartilage.
- Improves the development of the synovial fluid.
- Recommended for osteoarthritis.
Composition: 100% Green Lipped Mussel Powder.
Dosage: 2.5 grams per day with a horse or pony up to 350kg / 5 grams per day with a horse over 350kg. Add to the daily diet, daily dose may be divided over the day.
250 gram, 500 gram, 1000 gram, 1500 gram
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.