HorseFlex Green Lipped Mussel
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
HorseFlex Green Lipped Mussel is 100% natural and highly effective as a preventative and treatment for arthritis, joint injuries and overall well-being.
Research: In animal studies and human studies of recent years, the New Zealand Green Lipped Mussel (Perna canaliculus) has been shown to have a powerful anti-inflammatory effect in inflammatory diseases such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and asthma. Chronic inflammation also plays a role in degenerative (aging) diseases such as type 2 diabetes, cognitive decline, dementia, osteoporosis and cardiovascular disease. This nutrient is a safe and natural alternative to NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs). Green-lipped mussel powder works just as well as NSAIDs, but unlike these commonly used painkillers, it has no negative side-effects, even in very high doses. Moreover, it has a much stronger anti-inflammatory effect than (fatty acid) supplements with fish, evening primrose or borage oil.
Green Lipped Mussel contains a source of:
- Omega-3 fatty acids: Have an anti-inflammatory effect
- Furan fatty acids: An anti-inflammatory component
- Glycosaminoglycans: The Green-lipped mussel is naturally a source of glycosaminoglycans, such as Glucosamine and Chondroitin-4 and -6 sulphate.
HorseFlex Green Lipped Mussel is used particular for:
- Supports connective tissue, tendons and cartilage.
- Improves the development of the synovial fluid.
- Recommended for osteoarthritis.
Composition: 100% Green Lipped Mussel Powder.
Dosage: 2.5 grams per day with a horse or pony up to 350kg / 5 grams per day with a horse over 350kg. Add to the daily diet, daily dose may be divided over the day.
250 gram, 500 gram, 1000 gram, 1500 gram